- Excellence in Research and Teaching
- Academic Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity
- Protecting the Equality, Dignity, and Diversity of the Individual
The Oregon Association of Scholars upholds the classical standards of excellence in scholarship and teaching in higher education, centered on intellectual freedom and political diversity, the search for truthful knowledge, and the promotion of virtuous citizenship.
- Press Releases and News Coverage
- NEW Report: Oregon’s “Equitable Graduation” Report Is Filled with Plagiarism, Mistaken Citations, and False Claims (Report #5), Press Release, Executive Summary
- NEW Issue Brief: Reject Charlene Williams as Director of Education in Oregon; Independent Women’s Forum testimony and video.
- Trail Notes (OAS Newsletter) NEW: Fall, 2023
- Get Involved: Students
- Get Involved: Scholars, Trustees, Staff, and Public Members
Responding to Social Justice Rhetoric: A Cheat Sheet for Policy Makers (Download) (PDF version) (White Background)